Monday, March 29, 2010

Musing Mondays


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about multitasking.
Do you – or are you even able – to do other things while you read? Do you knit, hold a conversation, keep an eye on the TV? Anything?


This depends on the type of book that I'm reading, although most of the time, I'm pretty bad when it comes to reading and multitasking. I do read and eat though, often carrying a book around with me even when I eat outside (alone that is), so I can catch up on my reading whilst waiting for the food. Other than that, I can't hold a conversation and read, reading takes me out of this world and into another so I find myself nodding without registering anything (DANGEROUS because the mother often gets me to agree to things I never normally would...) 

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. Exactly my thoughts, Joanna! I eat and read at the same time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good story is definitely the best accompaniment to go with a meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...same here! i eat! and oh..dun forget the coffee too ;D btw...hw do u make your blog so beautiful?? I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! Oh yes, coffee or a cool glass of iced tea is another must have ! Haha, thanks :) I actually got the background by trawling the internet. You can try www.hotbliggityblog.com, they have really awesome layouts there :)

    ReplyDelete